Andrews, AFB, MD (June 22, 2020): Professional Consulting Technologies, LLC (d.b.a PROCON) announced it has been awarded a General Service Administration (GSA) IT 70 contract to provide Information Technology Project Management service and support to the United States Air Force 11th Medical Support Squadron located at the Malcolm Grow Medical Clinic. PROCON was selected to provide five years of Information Technology Project Management contracted support to Medical Group, IT staff, and Information Systems Flight.
PROCON is transitioning the Medical Information Systems Flight information technology and computer framework requirements through the building and maintenance of world-class digital services. PROCON’s industry certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) are managing the Air Force’s project life cycles including articulating project scopes, timelines, evaluation of plans, risk registers, and communications. PROCON is excited to lead 11th Medical Group’s cross-departmental teams to see projects through successful resolution including software implementations, operational and structural improvements to IT infrastructure and computer systems.
PROCON’s ability to perform federal project management of the United States Air Force’s larger strategic projects, in concert with the Medical Information Systems Flight portfolios in collaboration with the PMO, IT leads, and Senior IT Managers, is a clear indication and demonstration of the ability for Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) organizations ability to implement Agile methodologies, evaluate and manage risks, and advise technology leaders at the highest levels, Ron Moore, CEO.
Supporting more than over 5000 Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) customers and 800+ Help Desk tickets monthly, PROCON is providing full operation Information Technology Project Management support, including:
- 24×7 Managed Information Technology Support
- Manage IT Project Portfolios
- Perform assigned tasks and meet the requested deadlines as assigned by the 11th Medical Information System Flight IT department
- Meet regularly with IT department leadership and provide status updates on current and upcoming projects
- Meet regularly with clinical and administrative departmental stakeholders to evaluate requirements and recommend course of action within the scope and abilities of the IT department
- Assist with developing an IT strategic vision in alignment with 11th Medical Information System Flight and Defense Health Agency (DHA) leadership
- Provide formal and informal briefings to 11th Medical Information System Flight staff as required to ensure they have situational awareness of ongoing and upcoming IT projects
- Communicate directly with 11th Medical Information System Flight management to meet all due-outs and expectations from the 11th Medical Information System Flight IT department
- Coordinate extensions to deadlines when necessary
- Data design, infrastructure, and cable installation
For Immediate Release