Northport, NY (May 14, 2019): Professional Consulting Technologies, LLC announced it has been awarded Federal PRIME contract#36C24219D0083, a four year contract supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Northport, NY James J. Peters Medical Center. PROCON was selected to implement a comprehensive Infrastructure, Communication and Information Technology (ICT) solution to address all aspects of the Northport VA information technology (IT) telecommunications and infrastructure requirements.
This is a significant step in our long-term strategy and commitment to serve the Department of Veteran Affairs healthcare market and demonstrate PROCON’s position as a large scale, technology integrator. We are proud to provide enterprise VA services to support VAs’ mission,” said Ron Moore, PROCON President and CEO.” As part of the contract award, PROCON provides services for the James J. Peters Medical Center .
PROCON provides communications infrastructure support, expertise and strategically define communications infrastructure support required at the Northport VAMC, including core services such as:
- Inside Plant Communications Infrastructure-provides support for communications infrastructure upgrades and new installations for base installations upgrade, repair and removal of communications equipment, communications transport cabling
- Wireless LAN installation, operation and mounting
- Fiber optic cabling, patching, splicing and termination
- Desktop installation, cabling including data, voice and video connectivity
- Cable Analysis and testing
For immediate release.