PROCON procured, installed, and managed JWICS hardware and services through engineering the implementation and installation of (JWICS) in support of the Army’s Tactical Operation Centers Afghanistan Region South (RC-South). PROCON engineers’ implemented Transport Control Internet Protocols (TCP/IP) to communicate with JWICS high-capacity communications stacks via handle data, voice, imagery, and graphics to allow common operational pictures (COP); provide point-to-point and multipoint video teleconferencing pathways into the Defense Intelligence Network (DIN), and variable bandwidth packet switched data communications.
Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- PROCON Awarded COVID-19 Department of Veteran Affairs (VA), Northport, to Communications & Information Technology Infrastructure Services for COVID-19 Biomedical Digital and Infrastructure Support
- Professional Consulting Technologies Awarded Managed Service Provider (MSP) Contract–Expanding Clayton Eye Center (CEC) Information Technology in Ophthalmic Centers
- PROCON Awarded Department of Veteran Affairs (VA), Northport, NY Infrastructure, Communications and Information Technology (ICT) Contract in support of the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
- PROCON Awarded Federal Contract to Support the Department of Veterans Affairs, Miami Florida Medical Center
- PROCON WINS FEDERAL CONTRACT AWARD FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS, SPINAL CORD INJURY DEPARTMENT FOR WIFI INSTALLATION OPERATION AND ADVANCED DATA NETWORK MAINTENANCE
541512-Primary, 238210, 334111, 334614,
423430, 511210, 517410, 517919, 518210,
541330, 541511, 541513, 541519, 541611,
541690, 541712, 561210, 611420, 611430,
611691, 611699, 611710, 811212, 811213,
526 South Main Street,
Akron, OH 44311
Tel: (404) 433-4677